Here’s the Monday morning routine for me:
1. Wake up around 5:30 AM thinking, “Man I’m tired. Is it morning already???” 🙂
2. Shower, shave, brush (my teeth not my hair), dress.
3. Kiss the most wonderful lady in the world good morning.
4. 8 minutes until coffee is done – I can smell it now.
5. Grab my Bible and my coffee and settle in for a few minutes reading and worshipping.
6. Devotion time around the table with the family @ 7:30 AM.
7. Off to Elevate to meet carpet installers to install new carpet in the classrooms.